SFMTA Engineering hearing on Friday, June 16, 10 a.m., City Hall, Room 416 (See full agenda here).
- 9. ESTABLISH – STOP SIGN Miguel Street, northbound, at Beacon Street, stopping the stem of the “T” of the intersection
- 30th Street at San Jose Avenue – Bike Share Station ESTABLISH – NO PARKING EXCEPT BICYCLES ESTABLISH – BIKE SHARE STATION 30th Street, north side, from San Jose Avenue to 66 feet easterly (20-foot red zone, 43-foot bike share station in approximately two unmetered parking spaces, and 3-foot additional red zone buffer)
- I’m reading the minutes from the June 1 meeting, and it looks like the 43 Everson project was continued to June 15, so look for details next week.
(E. SAMONSKY: (415) 575-9112)
43 EVERSON STREET – south side approximately 150 feet east of the intersection with Beacon Street, Lot 024 in Assessor’s Block 7542, (District 8) – Request for Discretionary Review of Building Permit Application No. 2016.01.27.8097 proposing construction of a three-story horizontal rear addition and remodel the front facade and interior of a single family dwelling within a RH-1 (Residential House, One-Family) Zoning District and 40-X Height and Bulk District. This action constitutes the Approval Action for the project for the purposes of CEQA, pursuant to San Francisco Administrative Code Section 31.04(h).
Staff Analysis: Abbreviated Discretionary Review Preliminary Recommendation: Do Not Take Discretionary Review and Approve (Continued from Regular Meeting of May 18, 2017) NOTE: On April 6, 2017, after hearing and closing public comment, the item was continued to May 18, 2017 by a vote of +6 -1 (Johnson against).
On May 18, 2017, without hearing, Continued to June 1, 2017 by a vote of +6 -0 (Johnson absent).
SPEAKERS: Ryan Peterson – Request for continuance ACTION: Without a hearing; Continued to June 15, 2017
AYES: Hillis, Richards, Johnson, Koppel, Melgar, Moore
- Also, I got a postcard telling me there will be a hearing on June 21, 5 p.m., City Hall, Room 416, on the appeal of a variance applied for for the property at 240 Chenery Street. (Right now the lot has an old farmhouse toward the back. The developer wants to expand the farmhouse and put another property on the front of the lot.)
SF Board of Supervisors, Public Safety and Neighborhood Services Committee, meeting on Monday, June 12, 10:30 a.m., City Hall, Room 263 (See full agenda here).
- Ordinance amending the Public Works Code to modify the exceptions to the Surface-Mounted Facility Site Permit requirement; to allow a permittee to choose to pay an “in-lieu” fee instead of installing a street tree; to allow a permittee to choose to pay an “in-lieu” fee instead of permitting the installation of a mural on its Surface-Mounted Facility; to repeal the requirements that a permittee install landscaping or pay an “in-lieu” fee and maintain the required landscaping; to repeal the requirement that an applicant for a Surface-Mounted Facility Site Permit make reasonable efforts to locate the facility on private property before submitting an application; and to amend the requirement that a permittee maintain any required street tree.