Forwarded from SFCTA:
You’re Invited to a Telephone Town Hall
for a Proposed Transportation Revenue Measure
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMJoin a telephone town hall to learn about a proposed Transportation Revenue Measure and Expenditure Plan for placement on San Francisco’s November 2016 ballot.
Funding would go toward:
- Transit Service and Affordability
- Muni Fleet, Facilities, and Infrastructure Repair and Maintenance
- Transit Optimization and Expansion
- Regional Transit and Smart System Management
- Vision Zero Safer and Complete Streets
- Street ResurfacingDirectors from the San Francisco County Transportation Authority (SFCTA) and San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA) will discuss the Transportation Revenue Measure and Expenditure Plan and answer questions.
Register today at https://vekeo.com/sfcta/Spanish and Cantonese translations are available for online registration and will be provided throughout the Telephone Town Hall.
If you have questions, please contact Eric Young, SFCTA Senior Communications Officer, at (415) 522-4816 email@example.com.
Copyright © 2016 SFCTA, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because of your interest or involvement in a San Francisco County Transportation Authority project/study.
Our mailing address is:SFCTA1455 Market Street22nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103