Glen Park Association Quarterly Meeting
Wednesday, April 9th, 6:30 – 9:00 pm
at the Glen Park Recreation Center
The Glen Park Association is happy to announce the April quarterly meeting at Glen Canyon Park Recreation Center. We will start at 6:30 pm with a meet-and-greet social. Weather permitting, the social will be outside at the tables near the new playground.
6:30 to 7 pm. GPA meet-and-greet: Snacks will be provided.
7 to 9 pm GPA Membership meeting
• GPA Committees and Treasurer Reports
• Updates from Sup. Scott Wiener and SFPD Ingleside Captain, Chris Falvey
• SF PUC presentation on water and sewer infrastructure plans and user rates
• The PUC will also present its plan to install new lighting in Glen Park.
• An update from Diamond Heights Comm. Assoc rep Paul Matalucci on upgrade to Diamond Heights Blvd median
• An update from DR&P on Glen Canyon Recreation Center building renovation plans